Frequently Asked Questions
Practical information about the event
Whats included in the ticket price?Alex Esson2018-04-11T10:08:18+01:00
- There are 2 separate ticket options available to delegates, 2 days only, or the full 3 days.
- Networking lunch on full conference days.
- Coffee and refreshment networking breaks.
- 2 evening networking events hosted by Feed Additives.
What discounts are available?Alex Esson2017-12-05T14:23:07+01:00
- There are a range of discounts to attend the event, which are listed below. If you are eligible for a discount please email Alex Esson for more information.
- We offer group booking discounts for 3 or more attendees on a case by case basis.
- Named Feedinfo News Service subscribers receive a 10% discount.
- There are 4 different booking rates which differ depending on how close you book to the event. We offer a pre-agenda rate, super early bird rate and early bird rate before implementing the standard rate.
- There is a heavily reduced academic rate available to academics and university representatives.
- Our full discount terms & conditions can be found here.
Booking systemAlex Esson2017-12-05T13:44:26+01:00
- If you have previously booked to attend a Feed Additives conference, you can reuse your login details from the previous booking.
- If you have forgotten your password for our booking system, simply click ‘Request login details’, this will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
Payment and invoicesAlex Esson2018-04-11T10:05:41+01:00
- Invoices will be sent via email from our accounting team at Integral2, from the email address GDS@integral2.com. The email subject line will begin – Global Data Systems Ltd – Invoice
- The invoice will be headed in the name of Global Data Systems Ltd.
- The price you pay is the price confirmed on that date of your ticket reservation. By booking before an early bird deadline, you are securing the lower price, even if your invoice and payment is processed after the price rise.
- Ticket prices must be paid in full before the event begins for admission
- Payment must be made via credit card or invoice, we do not accept cash payment at the event.
- We offer 2 separate ticket options to delegates, for 2 days only, or the full 3 days. We do not offer single day tickets.
- If you are unable to attend, please read our substitution & cancellation terms & conditions here.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunitiesAlex Esson2017-12-05T14:25:56+01:00
- If you are interested in partnering the event please email Ben Cronin.
- The full programme and timings can be found here.
- The programme will be presented in the English language.
- Our confirmed line up of speakers can be found here.
- If you are interested in speaking opportunities please email Olympia Theocharous.
- Speaker presentations will be available to attendees of the event only. These will be made available on the day of the event via the event application. They will also be available via a unique private link after the event.
Event appAlex Esson2017-12-05T13:54:22+01:00
- All attendees will be able to download the exclusive event application which will allow attendees to arrange meetings at the event with fellow attendees. Details of when the app will be available will confirmed soon.
- The app will be available from the Apple App Store and The Google Play Store.
Dress codeAlex Esson2017-12-05T13:58:56+01:00
- We recommend smart, casual business attire at the event.
Accommodation and travelAlex Esson2017-12-05T14:01:40+01:00
- The ticket price does not include accommodation or travel costs, these must be booked separately.
- We will cater for all dietary requirements. If you have any dietary requirements you can inform us when making the booking using our online booking system.
- Networking lunch on full-length conference days are included in the ticket price.
- Coffee and refreshment networking breaks are included in the ticket price.